Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay :]

Friday, November 4, 2011

Proof that I'm studying too much

I've been studying all week for an exam today in animal science. It was over nutrition, digestion, vitamins, and minerals. Last night I had a dream about selenium.

Oh, but it gets better. A couple of times this semester I've dreamt about math. One night, I was factoring polynomials. (Haha. I can factor in my sleep.) The other, I was appointing each freckle on my arm a coordinate on a graph.

Yes. Giving my freckles places on a graph.

At least I haven't started dreaming about my professors. Last year, I had a dream about my PE teacher. He was making us run 50 miles in 5 minutes. (I hate running. This teacher made us run SO MUCH. Not 50 miles in 5 minutes, but sometimes it felt like 50 miles.)

The good news? Only two weeks until Thanksgiving break! Are you as ready for a break as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment