Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay :]

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello 6:40 a.m.

This is the last non-school night of Christmas Break. Sigh. Tomorrow is the last morning of sleeping in, and tonight the last night of staying up late. After tomorrow, my afternoons and evenings will be filled with homework, and trying to fit in those extra-curriculars that looks so good on vet school applications. Goodbye reading books for enjoyment, hello textbooks.

But I shouldn't complain, because I'm excited. I have my new (Expensive. Oh, why so expensive?) textbooks all lined up on my shelf. I have my schedule tacked to my bulletin board, and I actually washed my backpack. It's so clean it's kind of crazy. I can't wait to come home from school spouting random information and science facts no one around me cares about.

But oh, 6:40 a.m., you're looming so near in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment