Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay :]

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mad as a Hatter (Or pre-vet student)

I thank God that I was born in the age of the internet, because I don't know how on earth I would do my chemistry homework without it. My textbook is so little help it's ridiculous.

And, oh yeah - I'm going insane.

I have a big test this week (and about a million other things due and to do). Why on earth am I a double major? Why on earth did I decide to do pre-vet? My humanities and English classes are so easy . . . why the heck did I have to complicate things with science?

This is what chemistry does to me.

Anyway. There's not really a point to this post, I guess, except my brain needs a break from molarity and molality and trying to manipulate problems to find the darn answer. So - want to see what books I'm excited for? When Thanksgiving break comes along, I'll burrow myself inside these beauties and forget all about this chemistry-thing.





AHH! I want to read them all right now. I've got to wait until break, but oh my gosh, don't they all look amazing? The Ghost and the Goth came out a while ago, and I have no idea how I missed it. The entire trilogy looks like something I'd absolutely love. I was blown away with The Scorpio Races so I'm kinda bouncing in my seat waiting for The Raven Boys, and Shannon Messenger has the most amazing blog, so I'm expecting her debut Keeper of the Lost Cities to be pretty amazing, too.

Can it be Thanksgiving yet?


*Spell check doesn't think "molality" is a real word. Ah, to be that innocent. It so is a real thing, I promise you. It's moles of solute per kilogram of solvent, denoted by a lowercase m. It is not to be confused with molarity, M, which is moles of solute per liter of solution.

Look! You learned some chemistry! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment