Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay :]

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday

Hey guys! It's Friday. My brain is a mess.

1. I was supposed to have a quiz in Animal Science today, but it was postponed to Wednesday. (We found this out on Tuesday.) Anyway, this is really, really good, because last night I had 62 math problems and 2 speech quizzes due by 11:59. I got done at 11:50. Seriously. There would have been no time to study for AVS and sleep, so I love my AVS teacher.

2. I must have set my alarm wrong, because this morning I woke up 30 minutes late. I had 25 minutes to get ready and leave for school. This meant: no shower and no breakfast (I grabbed a pack of fruit snacks and a string cheese, which don't really count). Wonderful.

3. But actually, the no breakfast thing actually was kind of good, because I was able to pay attention all the way through math. Usually I'm fighting sleep in that class.

4. Does this mean I'm skipping breakfast from now on? Not a chance. I love me some cereal.

5. It's Friday, but I have a ton of homework this weekend. A TON. Why does college never end? Can it be fall break yet? Christmas break? Summer break? Hmm, summer.

6. I read Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins this week. (That's why I had so much work left last night . . . ) Anyway, review coming soon.

7. We're reading Shakespeare's "Midsummer Night's Dream" in English. Our teacher put us in groups and we're acting out a scene on Monday. My group is doing the scene where everyone falls asleep in the foggy forest. There are 5 characters. There are 6 of us in my group.

8. That's right. Guess who's the fog?

9. Yup. I'm going to be so amazing.

10. Puck has been added to my "Favorite Shakespeare Characters List." Iago was feeling lonely.

11. Oh, gosh, I love Iago. He's so evil! Last year we watched the production from the globe theatre, and I actually enjoyed it. Watching Shakespeare. It was a first.

12. And now I kind of like his plays more. It must be an acquired taste.

13. Why is this a list?

14. I like the way the numbers look.

15. I want a puppy.

16. Also!  My rabbit might be pregnant! Oh, please, please be pregnant. I want cute baby bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment