Things learned in my 1st month of college:
1. There is no lunch time. Also, it is no longer un-cool to eat by yourself. Get used to it, because that's how everyone eats.
2. If you sit down right next to someone in a lecture hall, they will move. There is an unspoken rule that if you don't know the person, you keep 1 seat between you. It's like a safety bubble.
3. When you're walking across campus, smile at people you pass. Unless these people are wearing sunglasses. These people will not smile back, so don't waste your pretty smile.
4. Even though we are in college, many people need to learn how to shower. And wash their hands after they use the bathroom. Honestly, it's almost worse then high school.
5. Today, I saw a bunch of guys walking around with water guns. They were fighting zombies. This is considered normal behaviour.
6. And finally, homework is not necessarily harder, there is just MORE of it. Be prepared to have no life.
The good news? We're paying for this.