Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay :]

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Farewell Anonymous

Dear Anonymous Spammy Commenters,

It's not me - it's you. The way you comment on my posts about generic but mostly unrelated things, compliment my 'content,' and then ask me ever so nicely to visit your webpage. And this just isn't working out - I know you're a spam, you know you're a spam . . . do you see where I'm going with this?

It's a pain in the butt to have to delete all your spammy comments. So, Anonymous commenter, I think that it's time that we go our separate ways. I've disabled the Anonymous commenting option, so from now on, O Spam Lords, you must either comment with an account or not comment at all.

I think we both know how this is going to end.

Sincerely,

Gabi
Mato's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment