Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay :]

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Winners Announced!

Hey everyone! I was fully intending to announce the winners sooner, but my brother was feeling generous and decided to share his cold with me. So I've been blowing my brains out through my nose that last few days . . . actually, you probably don't want to hear about it.

Anyway! Winners! Yay!

Sarah figured out my clues, so she won her pick of the books. (I named by basil plant Dorian because of the book, The Picture of Dorian Gray. The painter who creates the picture of Dorian is named Basil.)
 
Sarah chose The Forsaken!




Brianna won Untraceable. Her favorite book of the year (so far) is Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews.
 


Natasha won Starters. Her favorite is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.



Congrats! Brianna and Natasha, you have e-mails waiting for you. After I have you mailing addresses I'll send you prizes out to you!


Thanks to everyone who entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment